- Protection of the content inside, preventing breakage or leakage
- Protection from environmental factors to:
- Limit spoilage
- Extend shelf life
- Avoid contamination from other products
- Form factor
- Meet regulatory standards
- Reduction of packaging investment
There are many things to consider when providing packaging solutions for the food & beverage industry, with safety being the most important. Packaging coming in contact with food must meet the highest safety standards. To meet this goal, the packaging material must be non-toxic and not contaminate the food in any way.
Other considerations include:
Pacific Packaging has served the food & beverage industry for over 60 years and understands the unique needs of the industry to offer the best solutions.
Contact Pacific and our trained professionals for the food & beverage packaging that best meets your needs.