Engineering & Testing
Package Engineering Expertise
Pacific has unparalleled expertise in all facets of Packaging Engineering. The team is led by a graduate of University of Michigan’s acclaimed Package Engineering program with proven expertise directing numerous Fortune 100 engineering efforts, packaging departments and process consulting engagements.
Packaging Development Lifecycle
- Analysis: Evaluate materials, components and systems, to determine current status of packaging and propose alternatives
- Design: Develop new or different packaging component designs and demonstrate why alternatives better suit the customer's need
- Development: Take packaging design through appropriate channels of development to ensure compliance with customer goals
- Prototyping: Develop prototype sample packaging to suit customer needs
- Testing: Confirm packaging component design, and that it meets ISTA and ASTM standards
Packaging Cost Reduction Programs
- Dimension optimization for freight reduction
- Packaging SKU consolidation
- Damage Reduction
- Material analysis
- Deliverables include final report outlining recommended direction for customer and, if desired, the management of the packaging development lifecycle
Contact Pacific for innovative, value added, proven Engineered solutions.