- Analysis: Evaluate materials, components and systems, to determine current status of packaging and propose alternatives
- Design: Develop new or different packaging component designs and demonstrate why alternatives better suit the customer's need
- Development: Take packaging design through appropriate channels of development to ensure compliance with customer goals
- Prototyping: Develop prototype sample packaging to suit customer needs
- Testing: Confirm packaging component design, and that it meets ISTA and ASTM standards
- Dimension optimization for freight reduction
- Packaging SKU consolidation
- Damage Reduction
- Material analysis
- Deliverables include final report outlining recommended direction for customer and, if desired, the management of the packaging development lifecycle
Package Engineering Expertise
Pacific has unparalleled expertise in all facets of Packaging Engineering. The team is led by a graduate of University of Michigan’s acclaimed Package Engineering program with proven expertise directing numerous Fortune 100 engineering efforts, packaging departments and process consulting engagements.
Packaging Development Lifecycle
Packaging Cost Reduction Programs
Contact Pacific for innovative, value added, proven Engineered solutions.