- Headgear is of the utmost importance, as head injuries often leave irreversible damage
- Face and eye protection, especially for welders and others exposed to regular risk due to burn and skin irritation
- Construction sites and loud manufacturing operations expose workers to ear damage and ear protection is advised
- Wearing overall protective gear is advised for any worker who could be exposed to injury to any part of the body that could come in contact with electricity, wires, metal, glass or other dangerous material
- Janitorial Protective Gear – Face masks, boots
- Building Maintenance Protective Gear – Gloves, eye, hearing and head protection
- Fire Protective Gear – Gas masks, oxygen
- Landscaping Protective Gear – Outdoor clothing, headgear, insect repellant
- Testing Protective Gear - Hazmat clothing and headgear
Pacific has the protective gear expertise through its 60 years of service in the packaging industry.
Working in environments such as medical and pharma, food packing, industrial manufacturing or any other hazardous setting, requires that you take adequate safety precaution. There are many factors to consider when choosing personal protection items, especially the head, eyes, face, ears and body.
Industrial companies benefit by providing safety items and personal protection for workers and it can also increase the productivity. An employee who feels safe and protected will not be slowed down to hazardous conditions. An employee who gets injured will miss work, thus affecting job completion time, as well as face other personal health setbacks.
Other safety protection items to consider are respirators, ergonomic equipment, and absorbents. Pacific is a major supplier of protective gear for the facility management. Focus areas include:
Contact Pacific for the best safety and facility management protective gear solution.